Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Some Days Are Better Than Others

I like to think of myself as a fairly nice person most of the time...

Other times, maybe not so much! Like today, I seriously wanted to trip and/or yell at the physical, occupational, and speech/language therapists.... Probably not so nice.... But I'm sorry, when you test my love and it makes my love cry, it's frustrating to me.... Yes, the tears were because my love was unable to do things that were once easy, but seriously, you make my love cry, I want to make you cry....

So yeah, all three therapists suggested that my love go to an intensive inpatient rehab to work on more therapy stuff. I'm not so sure how I feel about that.... I know my love just wants to go home. We all want what's best for my love, we just have differing opinions of what that looks like I suppose. I'm just worried about it because my love is starting chemo and radiation Monday, and would be at this therapy rehab place for one to two weeks, and we have no idea how my love will react to to the treatment. Ugh! I just wish I could wave my magic wand and make everything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment