I was talking with my love last night as it was storming outside (something that scares me a lot, but my love really loves and finds calming), and my love said that the rainstorm was a good omen.
I feel that my love was right, as usual. We just received word from the nurse in surgery that they were able to ressect all of the tumor and a little bit around it in each direction and that they are now just closing up my love's head. I'm so thankful that everything has gone really smoothly thus far. Granted, it's not done yet, but everything has gone well so far. I thank my higher power and all of those that were petitioning their higher powers or sending good thoughts or vibes or whatever you do.
It's still raining by the way, has been all morning and afternoon, maybe my feelings about rain will change after this :).
No comments:
Post a Comment